• 2100 General Admission lawn seats
• 650 covered orchestra seats
• 6-10 serviced vendor spaces, 15-20 non-serviced vendor spaces
• Restroom, first-aid and concession facilities
• 60’x40′ covered outdoor stage with full A/V capabilities
Pepsi Amphitheater (formerly Pine Mountain Amphitheater) at Fort Tuthill Fairgrounds was an entire master-planned performance venue designed around a pre-existing stage at the fairgrounds.
The slope lent itself to a natural amphitheater, so RAR was able to design an outdoor stage roof and backdrop/performer’s prep rooms around the existing stage, and re-grade the site to allow for a path back up the hill to the concession/first-aid/restroom facility we designed as the entry element for all the venue amenities.
The amphitheater enjoys heavy use by a number of professional musicians every year.